Monday, August 20, 2012

Treasures of Sexual Healing: Sexual Healing Massage



Friday, I had a session with my 'sexual healer'/medical astrologer.  Being with him is always such an enlightening experience.

Did you know the planets dictate when we are at our sexual peak and when we are 'unresponsive' and the 'juices' just ain't flowing.  Follow the signs to heightened spiritual sexual pleasure.  Well I know that now.                                      I sat there looking at a bunch of symbols  that I didn't have a clue about, but my astrologer was telling me about Pluto being in my 5th house of sex and massage which meant it was a perfect time for a sexual healing massage. (Since I forgot to bring my recorder I am only guessing at the planet Pluto and the number of the house) but it was something like that.

We chatted for awhile and then he said it was time to get started...the timing was right for us to begin the massage...he determined that by where the planets were at that particular time...FASCINATING!
He left the room while I undressed and climbed up on the massage table...ummm it felt so good, nice
and soft and warm.  I pulled the sheet over my naked body and began to pray.  We always pray before laying on hands...calling in the ancestors, guides and angels to be with us.

My eyes were closed and my hands in the prayer position over my third eye when I felt his hands gently
begin to massage my feet.  I could feel him pressing certain areas of my feet to stimulate the energy centers
and I could feel his energy moving through my entire body.  My body melted and trembled and vibrated...he told me to take 8 deep breaths inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly.  I did and I relaxed even deeper into
a meditative state.

The last thing I remember was my healer saying "you need a man who will make love to your feet'... this
is your Gspot...just let him lay his dick here ( he pressed lightly on the bottom
of my feet and my pussy started vibrating...pulsating...ummm, damn that felt good)
...and you will be in orgasm heaven.

"My feet", wow, I never knew that but it sure feels good. It had been a long, long, long time since I had that feeling and only 'my healer' knew that secret, sacred spot. It was up to me now to share with my lover what turns me on.  My feet, who woulda thunk it?

I was going down fast...deeper and deeper into what I thought was sleep but I could feel everywhere my 'hearler' touched, I  felt his breath as he blew energy into certain areas of my body and his 'hot' Reiki hands sending streams of energy all over me. 

He worked a lot on my knees and with the pain I was experiencing in my right leg...he said my right side is connected to my relationships with men.  Shit!  All this pain had to do with my relationships with men.
Heal that and 'no more pain'.  I've got my work cut out for me.  Forgiveness, acceptance, and non-attachment, are the next steps for me to be pain free.

My time with my 'healer' was delicious, only this time...no orgasms.  I can't say I was disappointed,
because the feelings I experienced were just as wonderful, but I wondered why I didn't have orgasms.
So I asked.  "What's up with my body, it didn't respond as it usually does...I didn't have my usual
orgasmic explosion".  "Yup, that's right and do you know why?  "No, does it have to to with the planets or something"?  "No, he said, "your body is dehydrated.  You haven't been drinking water...your body needs
water to make it wet and juicy".  Get your water in and you will have an abundance of orgasms whether with your man or not...just drink your water.

Ok, I got it!  Drink More Water!!!!! have more Orgasms!!!!!!

I learned my lesson.

BTW, after I left my session with my 'hearler', I had a Master Blaster Orgasm.earth shattering orgasm                                                               I drank two bottles of water and a glass before my lover and I came together.

So, all I can say is, drink your water it has many health benefits including your sexual health and orgasmic pleasure.

One Love!

Namaste'


2 comments: